Chemical Acid Peels
Chemical acid peel is simply a body treatment that helps in the smoothing and improving the facial skin; peeling off dead skin. After the process, the regenerated skin will be less wrinkled, smoother than the old one. You can get some chemical acid peels from pharmacy stores and malls.
However, it is better you purchase them through accredited agents. You may have yourself to blame if you buy them from unaccredited sources. There is a possibility of buying fake materials from roadside dealers. People are expected to seek the professional assistance of estheticians, dermatologists, otolaryngologists, plastic surgeons on any kind of peel before performing the process.
Benefits of chemical acid peels
Below are some of the exciting benefits of chemical acid peels:
- Enhances the appearance and texture of the skin
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines, especially around the mouth area and under the eyes
- Helps in the treatment of sun damage
- Treats anti-aging spots
- Effective in the treatment of acne scars
- Reduces dark spots, freckles, emanating from pregnancy
The truth is that these chemical acid peels are good for your skin. If you go to our official website or if you browse about us online, you will see some of the wonderful reviews posted by past users. These reviews will go a long way in telling you that we know what we are doing. We invite you to use our services any time any day, and at the end of the day, feel free to leave a feedback for us.
The feedback will really be important to us; it will help us in serving you better in the future. Fortunately for us, we have never have an unhappy clients, almost all the people using our products have attested that these are good products that will improve the texture of your skin.
Feel free to use them, if you really wish to improve the appearance and texture of your skin from acne scarring, acne, the sun, aging, or even dark spots. If you have Acidaburn any of these issues, then know that you are a perfect candidate for these peels.
If this is your first time of using chemical acid peel, then seek for the advice of experts in this field, they will be in a better position to guide you. They will attend your questions with great clarity, whether it is all about salicylic, jessners, glycolic, lactic, TCA, or Mandelic peels.
Don’t use a chemical acid peel if?
You should abstain from using the chemical acid peel if you have any of the following:
- Disease or infection
- Broken or cut skin
- Have an active sore
- If you are pregnant or a nursing mother
- Don’t take it if you took Accutane within the past 6 months
- If you are currently suffering or being diagnosed of eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, dermatitis.
- Don’t use it if you have used any of these drugs, in the past 2 days or 48 hours; skin-lightening agents, products that contain bleaching, ascorbic acid, as well as other acid products.