TOP FITNESS MYTHS Busted! Get Rid Of All Your Doubts, Here
FITNESS MYTHS BUSTED!
Fitness is the most desired thing now-a-days. Everyone wants to get fit but not everyone knows what actually fitness is!! And due to this, Fitness myths arise.
There are a lot of fitness myths which are common in the fitness and health industry. People blindly follow these myths without knowing whether they are really true or not.
So, below we will see a list of the most common myths that are prevalent in the fitness and health world. We will also see whether they are true or not and if they are not true, what is the real truth.
Here is the list of the most common fitness myths about fitness:
- Avoid Fat to Lose Fat: It is a common myth that if you want to lose fat, you have to cut fat from your diet completely. The Truth is that Cutting fat completely from diet leads to hormonal imbalance and metabolism not functioning well. Your body always needs some amount of fat for proper functioning and thus, going 0 fats in diet will only lead to any fitness plan or weight loss plan not reachable.
- Only Cardio helps in Weight loss: This Is another common myth that cardio is the only way to lose weight. The Truth is that weight training has equal benefits for weight loss just like cardio. Running for long durations on cardio machines will only make your body lose muscle. You need a proper mix of cardio and strength training for proper weight loss.
- Skin loosens up after you leave gym for a long period: People often believe that if you gain muscle or do workout, you will have loose skins and muscles once you quit working out or take a long break. The Truth is that when you stop working out, your metabolism slows down but your appetite doesn’t. So once you take a break, you keep taking in calories while you are not actually working out. This leads to loss of muscle and more fat accumulation.
- Weight Training is For Men: This is often believed that women should not go for weight training or else they will look like men. The Truth is that weight training is for both men and women. Both men and women have muscles, so women are not supposed to do weight training for their muscles. Moreover, weight training also boosts weight loss and help that their skin remains toned up while weight loss.
- You can eat what you want if You Workout: If you are looking for weight loss, this is the most harmful fitness myth for you to believe in! The Truth is that for weight loss, we have to burn more calories during our workout than our regular intake of calories. If we don’t do Biofit Reviews that, weight loss can never be achieved.
- The Best Time to Workout is In the Morning: The Truth is that there is no such time as the best time for workout. The time at which you can maintain a regular workout each day of the week is your best time of workout!
- Sports Drink Rejuvenate with Energy: The Truth is that Sports drinks are mostly nothing but sugar and water. Instead of using them, you should opt for normal water or any high protein diet after workout.
- Spot Weight Loss Reduction: It is a common fitness myth that you can choose areas from where you want to lose weight. The Truth is that you can not lose weight from a particular spot. Weight loss is complete process of the body and there is no sch thing as spot weight loss reduction.
- Sweating is directly related to good Workout: It is a common fitness myth that if you don’t sweat, it means you haven’t worked out well. The Truth is that we sweat mainly because our body temperature rises while working out. The rising of our body temperature is different for different people. Moreover, sweating is also related to the external temperature. You can expect your self sweating heavily while working out in cool air conditioners in gyms.
- High Protein Diets are Bad for Kidneys: It is a common fitness myth that if you take protein supplements, your kidneys might fail. The Truth is that taking protein supplements or protein rich diet does put your kidney in pressure. But, you can take protein supplements as long as you drink enough amount of water.
- All Protein Powders are same: The Truth is that there are various kinds of proteins powders like soy, whey, egg and casein. All these proteins are different and have different amount of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, etc.